Tono proudly warrants its products to be free from defects resulting from faulty workmanship or material for 1 up to 5 years depending on the type of products and when given normal wear and proper usage.
- The warranty period is based upon the invoice date of the original purchase by the end-user.
- Warranty only applies to defects in materials and/or workmanship, which occur during normal wear and proper use.
- Warranty does not apply to those products that are damaged due to misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration or modification.
- Warranty does not extend to any damage that occurs in shipment or due to natural phenomenon (e.g. lightening).
- Warranty will be voided if the original serial number on the product is removed by accident or intentionally.
- Product purchase through auctions/online auctions/etc. will not be covered by manufacturer warranty.
- If products are not purchased directly from Tono, please contact your vendors or retailers.
- All items within warranty will be replaced or repaired.
- No replacement or credit will be given for merchandise with physical damage.
- Discontinued products within the warranty period of the item will be replaced with an equivalent only.
- Please contact your vendor or retailer for their RMA procedure.
- Products being returned must be 100% complete and must be packaged in ORIGINAL PACKAGING. All packing materials, manuals, warranty cards and other accessories and documentation must be included in the original packaging.
- All customers labels, adhesives and markings on the return products MUST be removed and erased before being sent back for RMA. (Note: If the label adhesives cover any information on the product, or the labels cause any physical destruction on the product when removed, we will consider that as physical damage and not covered in warranty.)
- Physical and/or transport damage to any product will effectively void our Warranty coverage.