Why use Speaker Wall Mounts for home theatre ?
When a home theatre speaker is placed on wall hanging on nails it not only restricts the position of your speakers but also causes loss in sound due to loose fitting. The home theatre experience can be brought to life when the speakers are positioned at your ear level. Also the arrangement needs to be in specific angles for 2.1, 5.1 and 7.1 Systems. But once you hook the speaker on those nails or any non-adjustable mount your seating position is going to be fixed and this where speaker mounts fall in to place. Give an edge to your sound system with these classy looking mounts.
The Home Theater HT 55 series was developed to provide compatibility with the size and mounting requirements of all new Home Theater systems.
- Adjust mounts in any position according to your seating position
- Decorative cover conceals assembly and mounting hardware for a finished appearance
- Easy to install. All essential hardware included
- Includes adapter brackets to fit almost any home theater satellite speakers
- Unique knurled fitting on joints locks securely into place to prevent slippage
- Includes Instruction Manual
- Click here for Compatible Brands
- Model Code: HT 55
- Quantity in Box: 2
- Package Width: 11 cm
- Package Height: 8.5 cm
- Package Depth: 7 cm
- Package Weight: 500 Gms
- Product Width: 5 cm
- Product Height: 7.5 cm
- Maximum Speaker Weight: 8.00 lb / 3.50 kg
- MRP Rs. 649/-* (MRP inclusive of all taxes. Quoted MRP is for 1 unit of the product)
*Actual colour and dimension may differ from the screen image
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice